Better Than Milk Soy Vegan Beverage Mix. Vanilla. 6.25 g Soy Protein per serving. Identity Preserved. Non-GMO ingredients. Low Fat. Lactose Free. Cholesterol Free. Caseinate Free. Gluten Free. Better Than Milk Soy Beverage Mix -- The Smart Choice in Soy Beverages.
Compared to liquid soy products, Better Than Milk Soy Beverage Mix:
- Costs up to 30% less per quart
- Mixes to your preferred consistency and taste
- Makes as little or as much as you need at a time, so it's always fresh
- Reduces packaging since you get eight quarts in one container [22.4 oz. size] instead of eight containers
- Saves landfill space since this container is reusable
- Goes anywhere you go since the container requires no refrigeration.
INGREDIENTS: Soymilk (Soy Beans, Isolated Soy Protein*, Filtered Water), Evaporated Cane Juice, Natural Vanilla, Natural Flavors, Rice Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Dextrose (from Potato), Sea Salt, Maltodextrin (from Corn), Fructooligosaccharides**, Guar Gum, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin A (Acetate), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
*Isolated Soy Protein: Water-washed, Negative MSG at 0.05% Test Method.
**Fructooligosaccharides: Sugars that occur naturally in plants that promote the growth of beneficial bacteria.
Serving Size: 2 3/4 Tbsp (20 g)
Servings per Container: About 32
Nutrient Amount %DV
Calories from Fat 20
Total Fat 2.2 g 3%
Saturated Fat 0.2 g 1%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.6 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.4 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 180 mg 8%
Potassium 148 mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 6.25 g 13%
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 20%
Vitamin B6 15%
Folic Acid 15%
Vitamin B12 30%
Vitamin E 15%
- Mix to taste: That's the beauty of Better Than Milk ~ the more mix you add, the richer the flavor. Start with water, add the mix, then shake, whisk or blend Always shake well before serving. You'll find Better Than Milk makes a delicious creamer when water is reduced by half.
- Here are some mixing suggestions to guide you:
- 8 ozs ~ 2 3/4 Tbsp
- 1 quart ~ 2/3 cup
- 1/2 gallon ~ 1 1/3 cups
- Not intended for use as infant formula.
- Kosher OU Pareve.