Antioxidant Protection and Liver Support. Turmeric, Standardized with 95% Curcumin. 453 mg in each Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsule.
This balanced formulation is both safe and effective. Whole turmeric powder is poorly absorbed; therefore we have used the standardized extract to deliver the curcumin more efficiently. To further enhance absorption, we have added Bioperine®. Scientific studies show that the addition of Bioperine® improves curcumin absorption, increasing bioavailability to the body. Studies show that concomitant administration of 20 mg of piperine with 2 g of curcumin increases the bioavailability of curcumin by 2000%. The addition of whole turmeric powder provides all the synergistic constiuents that have been removed in the standardized extract.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (Root)
standardized to 95% curcumin 275 mg
Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (Rhizome) 175 mg
standardized extract of Piper nigrum (black pepper)
and/or Piper longum 3 mg
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Non-GMO Vegetarian (Polysaccharide) Capsule.
- *Bioperine is manufactured by Sabinsa and is under the protection of US Patents.
- Suggested Use: As an herbal supplement, take one capsule one to three times daily with food.
- Contraindications: Individuals taking blood thinning agents should consult with a health care professional before taking turmeric. Individuals with bile duct obstruction or cholelithiasis, gastric or duodenal ulcers, or with gastric hyperactivity disorders should avoid taking turmeric. Do not use if pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
- Allergen Information: Avoid in individuals allergic to turmeric, to yellow food colorings, or to members of the Zingiberaceae (ginger) family.
- Capsule Material Information: 100% vegetarian. Non-GMO. Natural. Effective at preserving freshness by having low oxygen permeability.