Tummy Comfort, Organic
Just for Kids. Organic Tummy Comfort Tea. Tummy Ache Tea.
Parents, This Organic Tummy Comfort Tea is made especially for your child. Children’s bodies need special attention and care. What is appropriate for adults may not be appropriate for children. That’s why when your child has a hard time sleeping, or just relaxing during the day, it’s important to look for teas that are made just for kids.
We have formulated this tea to be safe for your child, with mild herbs in child-size amounts that will help relax your child’s digestive system, by soothing indigestion, gas or stomach upset.
This tea is effective. Formulated using classic European herbal combinations, the wisdom of generations has been merged with modern knowledge to create a tea that will help ease your child’s stomachache.
And, this tea tastes good! Your child will enjoy drinking Organic Tummy Comfort Tea due to its pleasant taste of chamomile, Lemon balm and peppermint. Feeling better never tasted so good!
Kids, When Hubert Hippo has a tummy ache, he doesn’t want to eat or drink anything. He doesn’t want to play outside. He doesn’t even want to go to the circus!
Luckily, he’s got Tea-ger the Tiger for a friend. Tea-ger knows all about special plants that can help make Hubert’s tummy feel better. When Hubert has a tummy ache, Tea-ger goes to his garden and picks special herbs to make Organic Tummy Comfort Tea.
Tea-ger knows about special herbs like chamomile and lemon balm. Lemon balm is a lemony-scented member of the mint family. A balm is something that soothes, which is what Organic Tummy Comfort Tea will do to your tummy ache.
Tea-ger makes the tea taste good too, so, just like you, Hubert loves his Organic Tummy Comfort Tea.
Look inside the box for Hubert and Tea-ger stories and games to play.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Lemon Balm Leaf, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Peppermint Leaf. 100% Organic Ingredients.
Serving Size: 1 cup brewed tea
Servings per Container: about 18
Nutrient Amount %DV
Proprietary Blend: 1500 mg
Organic Lemon Balm Leaf *
Organic Chamomile Flower *
Organic Peppermint Leaf *
*Daily Value not established.
- Directions for parents: This tea is made for kids. To make sure it works follow these brewing instructions.
- 1. Pour 8 oz. Freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup.
- 2. Cover the cup and let the tea steep for 5-10 minutes. Why so long? Because medicinal herbs need time to release their healthful components. The longer the tea steeps, the more good stuff gets into the cup.
- 3. Children 4 to 8 years: Drink ½ cup 3-5 times daily diluted with water of juice if desired. Children 2 to 4: Mix 1/3 to ½ cup of tea with warm, or room temperature, juice or water in a sippy cup at story time. If your children like honey, add some to sweeten the taste.
- Contraindications: Do not use if your child has known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as calendula, chamomile, echinacea, or yarrow Consult a pediatrician prior to use if your child has gallstones, gallbladder or bile-duct obstruction, hiatal hernia, or acid reflux.
- Caffeine free