For over 35 years, master soapmaker John Toso has been making his all natural, vegetable oil soaps according to traditional methods -- first from his Ashland kitchen, later from his garage and today from a modern factory.
Sappo Hill's traditional kettle process carefully blends palm and coconut oils for their rich, skin moisturizing glycerin. Each cake is wire-cut, air-dried and aged to create a long-lasting soap for exceptional mildness. This small-batch, time consuming process is no longer used by American soap makers.
Most people know Sappo Hill Soaps are exceptionally gentle, great for sensitive-skin, long-lasting, and kettle-made, but did you know....?
- Our company has offset our carbon output with green energy since 2003?
- Every bar of Sappo Hill Soap is lovingly handcrafted in small batches right here in Ashland, Oregon, USA?
- All of our soaps are made with Non-GMO natural ingredients and are Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, and Cruelty-Free?
- We donate over 5 tons of soap annually to local and international humanitarian charities?
- By not individually wrapping our soaps, we save over 9 tons of packaging from the landfill in just one year?
- Gluten Free
Ingredients: Saponified Non-GMO Food Grade Oils of Palm and Coconut, Glycerine, Fragrance Blend with Natural Plant Extracts and Essential Oils
(Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, SLS-Free, Detergent-Free, Vegan, Cruelty-Free)