Pink Eye Relief, Drops
Safe for all ages. Active Response Formula.
Relieves the redness, watery discharge & burning associated with conjunctivitis.
Gentle enough for children - strong enough for adults.
Similasan's unique "Active Response Formula" stimulates the eye's natural ability to relieve the redness, watery discharge & burning associated with viral and environmental conjunctivitis.
Similasan Eye Drops provide Healthy Relief with no known side effects or drug interactions. Similasan products have provided "Healthy Relief" to millions of people for over 20 years.
Active ingredients Purpose
Euphrasia 6X watery discharge
Hepar sulphuris 12X inflammation
Belladonna 6X redness, burning
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Borate Buffer, Sodium Nitrate, Silver Sulfate (as preservative), Purified Water.
- Uses: According to homeopathic principles the ingredients of this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms associated with viral and environmental conjunctivitis, such as: inflammation and redness of the whites of the eyes and inner eyelids, excessive watery (clear) discharge, sensation of grittiness, sensitivity to light.
- Warnings: For external use. Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician. Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur. Use ONLY if bottle seal is intact. To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface. Discard opened bottle after 30 days. Replace cap tightly after each use. Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
- Do not use: If you are experiencing a thick, white yellow or green discharge that forms a crust on the eye lid. If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy. If you experience eye pain or changes in vision. If you frequently contract infections that don't clear up easily.
- Stop use and ask doctor if: Symptoms worsen or persisit for more than 72 hours. Changes in vision occur. You might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection.
- Directions: For adults and children age 2 and over, removed tamper evident seal from neck of bottle. Twist cap off bottle. Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye. Apply as needed. Replace cap after use.
- Other information: Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.
- Made in Switzerland.