Non-Chlorine Bleach (15 LOADS)
Whitens whites and brightens colors. Completely biodegradable. Dye and fragrance free. Gentle for sensitive skin. Ultra-concentrated.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium carbonate, sodium perborate, Sodium sulfate, Primary linear alcohol ethoxylate.
- Directions for all-temperature use: Front load machines (normal capacity) 1/4 cup. Top load machines (large capacity) 1/3 cup. Heavily soiled or hard water loads 1/3 cup.
- For best results: Put Country Save Non-Chlorine Bleach in washer first. Begin filling with water, then add clothes. For use with any detergent or soap.
- Cold water washing tip: First dissolve in a small amount of warm water.
- Presoaking for difficult stains: First check to see that your item is colorfast. Dissolve 1/4 cup of Country Save Non-Chlorine Bleach and your regular detergent in washer with correct temperature water, add clothes and soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Test for colorfastness and washability: Dissolve 1 teaspoon of Country Save Non-Chlorine Bleach in 1 cup of hot water. Soak a hidden portion of the item for 1 minute in solution. If color doesn’t fade or bleed, proceed with recommended washing instructions. Avoid spilling Country Save directly on wet fabric as spotting may occur.
- General hints: Follow garment manufacturer’s instructions. Check items for colorfastness and washability. Use cold water for protein-based stains such as blood, milk, and eggs. Use warm water for most other stains. Use hot water for greasy and oily stains. Presoaking is recommended for difficult stains.
- Caution: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: Contains Sodium Perborate and Sodium carbonate. If swallowed, give 1 or 2 glasses of water, induce vomiting and call a physician. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention.
- Not to be used with chlorine bleach.
- Country Save has not been tested on animals and contains no animal by-products.
- Phosphate free.
- Septic tank safe.