TwinLab NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) capsules are easier to swallow and assimilate. They also contain no tablet binders, coatings or colorings.
Free of most common allergens such as corn, soy, yeast, rice, barley, wheat, lactose (milk sugar) and all milk, citrus, fish and egg products. No added sugars, salt, colorings or preservatives.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) 600 mg
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Purified Water, MCT, Silica, Magnesium Stearate.
- Directions: As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
- NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) is a precursor of glutathione in the body and a protected sulfur-containing amino acid. It is more stable than the sulfur-containing amino acid L-Cysteine.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packaged in a glass bottle for maximum stability, quality and freshness.
- This product is manufactured at our own state-of-the-art facility.