Glass Cleaner Concentrate
Biokleen Glass Cleaner Concentrate. Neutral pH. 2 oz. makes one gallon of glass cleaner. Concentrated: Streak-free with natural soil lifters. Allergen fighting formula. Safe around customers and workers. Rinses fast and completely. No hazardous fumes.
We are the environment. Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet.
Glass Cleaner Concentrate when diluted makes a glass cleaner without harsh fumes. Ammonia-free. Streak-free. Non-Flammable. Non-Corrosive. Non-Aerosol, Low VOC. No harsh fumes. No skin or eye irritants. Safe for workers. Safe to use in or around confined spaces such as offices and classrooms. Dissolves tough dirt, pollution, smoke, grease and more!
Glass Cleaner Concentrate is safe for workers and customers, and gentle on skin.
- No known carcinogens, teratogens or mutagens.
- No synthetic fragrances, optical brighteners, or dyes.
- Environmentally and ozone safe.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
- Readily biodegradable.
HMIS Rating: Health 1, Fire 0, Reactivity 0. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous. No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants.
- Uses: Glass, Mirrors, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Appliances, Any Shiny Surface.
- Dilutions & Directions: 64:1 - Add 2 oz. to 1 gallon of water. Just spray & wipe.
- Caution: Eye Irritant: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. Call a physician. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting -- drink plenty of water to dilute. Store away from direct sunlight and extreme heat.
- Always keep chemicals out of reach of children.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area for color fastness.
- Made in the USA.