Ginger-Aid Tea, Organic
Organic Ginger Aid promotes healthy digestion. 100% organic herbal dietary supplement. Caffeine free herbal tea. 16 wrapped tea bags.
What will Organic Ginger Aid do for me? Organic Ginger Aid promotes the flow of digestive juices and increases tone in the muscular walls of the stomach, a normal process that keeps the digestive system ready to function. How do I know it works? Ginger tea is traditionally used for indigestion and clinical data support its use for the prevention of nausea and vomiting. When should I use it? Drink 2-3 cups daily 30 minutes before meals to warm and prepare your digestive tract for food or enjoy it after meals if you’ve over-eaten or feel bloated. How does it taste? There’s lots of pungent, spicy ginger in Organic Ginger Aid. It’s also sweet, with a twist of lemon (lemon myrtle, that is).
Serving Size: 1 cup brewed tea
Servings per Container: 16
Nutrient Amount %DV
All Herbal Ingredients:
Organic ginger rhizome 1180 mg
Proprietary Blend: 820 mg
Organic blackberry leaf
Organic stevia leaf
Organic lemon myrtle leaf (Backhousia citridora)
- Directions: Brew Well to be Well. For maximum benefit, medicinal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a ceramic cup. Cover cup and steep 10 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract. Drink 2-3 cups daily 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Cautions: Consult a health care provider prior to use if you have gallstones, a blood coagulation disorder, or are taking blood thinners. If abdominal discomfort, heartburn and/or an irritant effect in the mouth and throat persists, please consult a health care provider.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Consult your pre- or post- natal healthcare provider prior to use.
- Knowledge, efficacy, sustainability, partnership. From the corners of the earth, to the bottom of your teacup, we’re preserving tradition and creating a sustainable future. For over 30 years we have been making herbal teas blending the ancient art of traditional herbal medicine with the most modern methods to ensure you a consistently effective and good tasting cup.
- We know that you choose to live as if there is a tomorrow, as we do. That’s why we purchase our herbs and manufacture our teas sustainably. Whether it’s working with a cooperative of herb collectors, supporting organic herb farmers or using 100% wind powder to offset our electricity use, we believe that teas that are good for you should be good for the earth.
- Every tea bag in this box has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs remain intact.