Feverfew, Freeze-Dried Organic
Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium), freeze-dried. Made with Organic Herb. Gluten Free! Herbal Supplement. 90 Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsules.
This herb has a traditional use that dates back to Ancient Greece. Clinical studies show that the whole herb (with all the natural constituents) is more beneficial than extracts that are standardized to selected constituents. By careful cultivation and special drying techniques, we strive to retain the many natural constituents of feverfew.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Nutrient Amount %DV
Freeze-dried leaf & flower (Tanacetum parthenium) 300 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Polysaccharide (Capsule).
- Suggested Use: As an herbal supplement, take one capsule one to three times daily. For best results, this supplement should be taken for at least 1 month.
- Contraindications: Individuals taking anticoagulant medication should consult with their health care professional before taking supplements containing Feverfew. Do not use if pregnant. Not recommended for use while nursing until further research verifies no contraindications. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.
- Allergen information: Individuals sensitive to sesquiterpene lactone-containing plants in the Daisy family should use all Feverfew supplements with caution.
- Capsule Material Information: 100% vegetarian. Non-GMO. Natural. Effective at preserving freshness by having low oxygen permeability.
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
- Gluten Free.