Fertility from the Ocean Deep
Fertility from the Ocean Deep, Nature's Perfect Nutrient Blend for the Farm.
With the recent republication of Dr. Maynard Murray's Sea Energy Agriculture, readers rediscovered the forgotten legacy of an eco-ag pioneer. Murray's idea -- that ocean water contains a concentrated, a perfect balance of trace minerals in bioavailable form -- seems almost as revolutionary today as when he introduced it three decades ago.
In this fascinating book, Charles Waters examines Murray's career and the amazing successes that growers have experienced with his methods, as well as further developments in this technology by creative experimenters. Using hard data obtained in the field, Walters demonstrates that sea-solids fertilizers produce stress-resistant plants and food with naturally extended shelf life and vastly increased nutrient levels. Both an amazing narrative and a practical guide for improving soil and crop health, Fertility from the Ocean Deep is a must-read for everyone interested in the cutting edge of sustainable agriculture.
- How sea solids can produce healthy disease- and pest-resistant crops.
- How ocean water has been used to successfully treat disease in animals and humans.
- Why the ocean water matrix creates a miraculous trace-nutrient synergy.
- Why trace minerals are the key to a new, healthier agriculture.
- How growers have used ocean solids to achieve maximum success in the field and at market.
- And much more!
- About the Author: Charles Walters is the founder and executive editor of Acres U.S.A. He has penned thousands of articles on the technologies of organic and sustainable agriculture and is author or co-author of many books on the subject, including Eco-Farm, Weed: Control Without Poisons, Unforgiven, Hand-On Agronomy, A Farmer's Guide to the Bottom Line, The Secret Life of Compost, Mainline Farming for Century 21, Fletcher Sims' Compost, and others.
- 173 pages with index.