Dandelion Root. Traditional Herbal Bitter. Made with Organic Herb. Gluten Free! Herbal Supplement.
Oregon's Wild Harvest is proud to offer an extensive selection of certified organic products. This guarantees that the products you buy are grown without harmful pesticides or chemicals and are free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Farming organically benefits the health of consumers, workers and the environment we all share.
This certified organic dandelion root is grown in the rich soil of the Pacific Northwest. This gentle and effective herb is valued in many cultures. Bitters have been used traditionally to improve appetite and support normal digestion.
Serving Size: 3 capsule
Servings per container: 30
Nutrient Amount %DV
Organic Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale) 1200 mg *
Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Polysaccharide (Capsule).
- Suggested Use: As an herbal supplement, take three capsules daily, with or without food.
- Contraindications: Do not take dandelion supplements if diagnosed with inflammation of the gall bladder or bile duct obstruction. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
- Allergen information: Individuals sensitive to sesquiterpene lactone-containing plants in the Daisy family should use all dandelion supplements with caution.
- Capsule Material Information: 100% vegetarian. Non-GMO. Natural. Effective at preserving freshness by having low oxygen permeability.
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
- Gluten Free.