Cold Sore Relief
Natural cold sore and fever blister medication with allantoin. Softening relief. Safe, effective medicated cream.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Allantoin 1% Cold sore/fever blister treatment
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Benzyl Alcohol, Cetomacrogol 1000, Glycol Stearate SE, Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Leaf Extract 65-75:1, Water, White Soft Paraffin.
- Directions: Apply liberally 2 to 4 times daily or as often as desired during an outbreak. For best results apply at the first signs (burning, tingling, itching) of a cold sore or fever blister. As soon as you apply Cold Sore Relief you'll feel it revive the dry, irritated are of the cold sore.
- Natural moisturizers shield your lips from dryness, cracking and chapping. Cold Sore Relief is safe no matter how frequently it is applied.
- Uses: Relieves dryness and softens cold sores and fever blisters. Softens scabs associated with cold sores and fever blisters.
- Warning: For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations. Consult a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve in 7 days.