Carpet & Rug Shampoo
Super Concentrated Carpet & Rub Shampoo. Natural. Non-Toxic. Biodegradable. Grapefruit Seed & Orange Peel Extract Cleaning Power. No Harsh Fumes.
We are the environment: Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our family, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment. Concentrated = Fewer Fillers = Less Waste = Less Packaging = Less Energy Used in Shipping = More Value for Everyone.
Our Carpet & Rug Shampoo is safe on all washable fibers and is gentle on backings and pads. Safe for most types of surfaces, cleans and rinses effectively with hot or cold water, and leaves no harsh residues or fumes behind.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives.
- Rapidly Biodegrades and Ozone Safe.
- Trusted company since 1989.
Contains NO: Phosphate, Chlorine, Ammonia, Petroleum Solvents, Alcohol, Butyl, Glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA, No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
No animal testing. No animal ingredients.
INGREDIENTS: Surfactants from Coconut and/or Corn, Grapefruit Seed and Pulp Extract, Orange Peel Extract, Linear Sulfonate, Filtered Water.
- Test for color fastness on a small inconspicuous area.
- Directions & Uses:
- Area Preparation: Vacuum area in order to remove loose debris. Pre-treat tough stains with Biokleen Spray & Wipe or Bacout, if necessary.
- For Home Rental Machines: Add 5 oz. to each gallon of water. Clean according to machine user guide.
- For Commercial Extractors: Add 2-4 cups to 5 gal. stock tank. Dilute at 100 gallons through wand (usually a 4 on flow meter). For commercial portables use 2 oz. per 5 gallons of water. Neutral pH. No rinse needed.
- CAUTIONS: In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute. Keep out of reach of children.
- Made in the U.S.A.