Buzz Away Extreme, Lotion
Buzz Away Extreme Natural Insect Repellent. Repels: Mosquitoes, Gnats, Blackflies, and Ticks. 4 - 8 hour protection. Sweat Proof and Waterproof. Pleasant Aroma.
Long-lasting and potent, Buzz Away Extreme repels mosquitoes, gnats, blackflies, and no-see-'ems for up to 4 - 8 hours. It even provides protection from ticks for 2 hours. For maximum protection reapply every 3.5 hours.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Soybean Oil (3%), Geranium Oil (6%) Castor Oil (8%), Cedarwood Oil (1.5%), Citronella Oil (1%), Peppermint Oil (0.5%) Lemongrass Oil (0.25%).
INERT INGREDIENTS: (79.75% total): Purified Water, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Wintergreen Oil. (Patented base Bite Blocker formula).
- This product has not been registered by the U.S. EPA. Quantum represents that this product qualifies for exemption from regulation under FIFRA, 40 CFR, Sec. 152.25 (g) (1), (2), and (3), minimum risk pesticides.
- Directions for Use: Shake well before using. For best results, apply to skin every 3.5 hours or more often as needed. For added protection apply to clothing. For protection against ticks, reapply every 2 hours.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
- Use Restrictions: Avoid contact with eyes and lips.
- Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Store in a cool, dark environment.
- Container Disposal: If empty: do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. Recycle: Bottle #2 Cap #5.
- Precautionary Statements: Do not get in eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on skin: May cause skin reaction in rare cases. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or a doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center.