Black Cohosh Root
Black Cohosh, a Natural Source of Triterpene Glycosides. Made with Organic Ingredients. Menopausal & Perimenopausal Support. 90 Non-GMO Vegetarian Capsules. 300 mg each.
The use of black cohosh is prevalent in early North American history and folklore. The use of cultivated organic black cohosh root ensures a sustainable supply of this endangered, top-selling women's herb. Our root samples typically show about 1% triterpene glycosides, giving 3 mg for each capsule. The amount in our capsules is similar to the amount of triterpene glycosides that have been used in successful clinical trials of black cohosh. Grown on our farm.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Nutrient Amount %DV
Organic Black Cohosh root (Cimicifuga racemosa) 300 mg *
*Daily Value not established
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Organic Brown Rice Flour, Polysaccharide (capsule)
- Suggested Use: As an herbal supplement, take one capsule one to two times daily with food. Check with your health care professional if taking this product continuously for longer than six months.
- Capsule Material Information: 100% vegetarian. Non-GMO. Natural. Effective at preserving freshness by having low oxygen permeability.
- Contraindications: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose unless under the guidance of a health care professional. Individuals who experience mild gastrointestinal upset or headaches should discontinue use.
- Warning: Until more information is available, women with estrogen-dependent tumors such as breast cancer should avoid using black cohosh.
- Allergen Information: Individuals sensitive to salicylic acid should use all black cohosh with caution.