All Purpose Cleaner
Biokleen All Purpose Cleaner, Super Concentrated. Natural. Non-Toxic. Biodegradable. Grapefruit Seed & Orange Peel Extract Cleaning Power. 3x More Concentrated. Makes 128 gallons.
We are the environment: Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment. Concentrated = Fewer Fillers = Less Waste = Less Packaging = Less Energy Used in Shipping = More Value for Everyone.
Our All Purpose Cleaner is super concentrated to cut through the toughest grease and dirt without the use of toxic chemicals. Safe for most types of surfaces, works in cold water, and leaves no harsh residues or fumes behind.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives.
- Rapidly Biodegrades and Ozone Safe.
- Trusted company since 1989.
Contains no: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA, no SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
No Animal Testing. No Animal Ingredients.
Dilute with water and clean Floors, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundry, RV's, Boats, Garages, Walls and Water-Safe Materials.
INGREDIENTS: Surfactants from Coconut and/or Corn, Grapefruit Seed and Pulp Extract, Orange Peel Extract, Linear Sulfonate, Filtered Water.
- Directions & Uses. Dilutions: Mix with 1 gallon of water as follows: Light Cleaning - 1 oz. (1-2 Tbs.) for chrome, stainless steel, refrigerators, freezers, mirrors, plastic, auto interior and vinyl. Moderate Cleaning - 1-2 oz. (2-4 Tbs.) for floors, walls, countertops, kitchen, bath, laundry, and carpet and upholstery stains. Heavy Cleaning - 2-3 oz. (4-6 Tbs.) for auto, boats, equipment, RV's, garages, grease vents, and ovens.
- Cautions: In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes, In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Made in the USA.